Here is your step-by-step guide on creating and implementing your domain license for your new uSkinned Umbraco theme.
NB. By this point you should already have installed Umbraco CMS and your uSkinned Umbraco theme to either your local, live or development environment.
Login to your members area of the uSkinned website and go to your 'Licenses'.
Step 2 a
Check to see if you have any available licenses. If you do, click on the button 'Create' next to one of your unassigned licenses.
Step 2 b
If you have no available licenses you will need to buy an additional one. Select the theme you would like to buy the license for from the select box then pay through PayPal. Once payment is complete return to this screen and move onto step 3.
Before filling out the website license form you should read the following instructions:
- You must specify a production domain (live website domain e.g. umbraco.com).
- You can also specify an additional staging and development domains if required.
- Domains should be entered without http:// or https://.
- Enter your domain as 'mywebsite.com' rather than 'www.mywebsite.com' for this to work correctly.
- Do not enter any forward or back slashes in your domain.
Example Website License
First select the theme you are using, enter the domains you wish to assign to your theme and double check these are correct as you will not be able to edit them in the future. Now click 'Create'.
If you do make a mistake and require your license to be edited in the future you will have to submit a support request to the uSkinned team.
Click 'Download' to access your license file.
Locate where you have downloaded your license file on your local computer.
Move your license file to the /bin folder found in your Umbraco solution folder.